|Award-winning Ghanaian gospel musician Ohemaa Mercy and her husband, Mr. Isaac Twum-Ampofo|
Ohemaa Mercy is living the life she and her husband wanted with their luxury home and cars.
Therefore, they said God has blessed them. Mr. Isaac Twum-Ampofo said, since God show them how to "Worship" - (What is Tehillah?), their life has change. He said, they are blessed more than everyone.
We have Visas everywhere... They came to meet names in the Gospel music and secular music but blabla...
AfricaChurches.com analyst took a close study of words used by Ohemaa Mercy, Mr. Isaac Twum-Ampofo and Rev. Abraham Lamptey.
Etymology is the study of the origin of words and the way in which their meanings have changed throughout history.
Etymology - Worship - פולחן :According to Worship masters of GhanaChurch.com, worship is a respect, reverence paid to a divine being (ELOHIM or YAHWEH).
This can be in the form of music, giving of your substance, obey God, following the ways of God, Preaching the word of God, Righteousness - "the quality of being morally correct and justifiable for your God" etc.
Verbs of Worship: Adoration, liturgy, work, labor, worship, labour, toil, serve, adore, bend, prostrate oneself, admire, adore, venerate, worship, revere, exalt, honour, esteem, look up to, think highly of, pay homage to, observance, celebration, ordinance, office, sacrament, solemnity etc.
1. To honor or reverence as a divine being or supernatural power.
2. To regard with great or extravagant respect, honor, or devotion.
3. To perform or take part in worship or an act of worship.
4. A form of religious practice with its creed and ritual
5. Excessive admiration for someone (GOD).
6. To show respect and love for God, especially by praying, having religious services etc.
7. Deep respect toward God is worship
8. To take part in worship or an act of worship
9. Dance in the Holy Spirit is a form of worship, David danced before the Lord. Hence, GhanaChurch.com analyst, David danced and spun around with abandon before Adonai, wearing a linen ritual vest in 2 Samuel 6:14 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB).
Etymology - Blessing:1. God's favour and protection.
2a. Empowerment to prosper and have success in every area of our lives.
2b. Yahweh equipped Adam and Eve with His very blessing.
"Praised be Adonai, Father of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah, who in the Messiah has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in heaven" - Ephesians 1:3 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
Many times, when we talk about the blessing, we focus on the tangible material items that make our lives comfortable, such as houses and cars. But the blessing is much more than that.
It is actually an empowerment to prosper and have success in every area of our lives.
When we are blessed, we are empowered to excel. If we go back to the book of Genesis and look at the account of the creation story, we discover that, when God created mankind, He equipped Adam and Eve with this very blessing. Genesis 1:27
Ohemaa Mercy and Husband came to boast and misused Etymology in Hamburg Germany, We have VISAs everywhere.
Ohemaa Mercy in her usual passionate performance touched the hearts of many of her fans.
That was a big performance as the programme meant for Ghanaians in Hamburg Germany, turned to people coming from different parts of Hamburg, including the Germans themselves enjoying the party with Ohemaa Mercy.
Source: GhanaChurch.com - Ghana Churches News Portal