|Mobile Phone Hackers or Fraudsters|
Fraudsters gather information about victims by looking through their post, hacking emails, and stalking them on social media.
1. Never give out personal or financial information on the phone or by email. Your bank, the police or any other organisation will never ask you for these in full.
2. Never allow someone remote access to your computer following a cold call
3. Don’t rely on caller ID – numbers can be spoofed by fraudsters to make it look like they’re calling from a trusted number
4. Your bank, the police or any other company, will never call to ask you to transfer your money out of your account for security reasons
4. Be wary of all cold calls claiming to be from banks, police, or other trusted organisations – if you have any concerns, call back on an independently verified number
5. Limit the amount of personal information that can be publicly seen on your social media accounts
If you have fallen victim to a scam, call Police office near you.
Watch Mobile Phone Fraudsters Video Below: