1. "Today is a black day for #Europe. The horrible events in #Brussels affect us all. We are steadfastly at the Belgians' side," German Justice Minister Heiko Maas said on Twitter.
2. Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven described the blasts as "an attack against democratic Europe. We will never accept that terrorists attack our open societies."
3. Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi said: "My heart and spirit in Brussels, Europe," while Interior Minister Angelino Alfano said "the Brussels attacks strike the heart of our Europe."
5. Danish counterpart Lars Lokke Rasmussen denounced the blasts as a "despicable attack."
6. Russian President Vladimir Putin: The "barbarous crimes... demonstrate once again that terrorism has no borders and threatens people around the world. Fighting this evil calls for the most active international cooperation."
7. Turkish Foreign Minister Volkan Bozkir: "Every effort must continue to fight terrorism without distinction and those who support terrorism."
8. Polish President Andrzej Duda: "The fight against terrorism is the duty of every one of us."
9. Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic: "The world is shocked by these terrorist attacks, which jeopardise all the values of civilisation that we strongly support."
10. The Lebanese Foreign Ministry denounced the attack, saying: "The extremists make us more determined to fight terrorism, and they are mistaken if they think they can break the civilized world through these attacks."
11. The Syrian opposition, the High Negotiations Committee (HNC), said: "The people of Syria stand with the people of Belgium in solidarity... The world must stand united to defeat terrorism."
Watch Al Jazeera TV LIVE Below For More Updated News:
Source: ACCRA24.COM | GHANASKY.COM