Report reaching GHANASKY.COM through FaceBook.com gave us, ACCRA24.COM-the Highlights of incompetent Mahama and his NDC's Green Book of Failed Promises.
According ACCRA24.COM analyst, it will be very important for Ghanaians to read and judge for themselves. Below are almost all the Failed Promises of President John Mahama and his National Democratic Congress (NDC).
President John Dramani Mahama is the current President of Ghana. Mahama served as the Vice President of Ghana from 2009 to 2012, and took office as President on 24 July 2012 following the death of his predecessor, Former Late President John Atta Mills.
From ACCRA24.COM, President John Dramani Mahama was born on November 29, 1958 (age 57), Damongo, Ghana. He was really a man many Ghanaians expected a lot from him because of his age, ability as a communicator, a person who communicates, especially one skilled at conveying information, ideas, or policy to the public can be a good president but...
1. I will build ten (10) Colleges of Education by the end of my first term in office as president- FAILED.
2. I will build 200 Community Senior High Schools within 4 years- FAILED.
3. I will introduce free progressive senior high school in the country- FAILED.
4. I will reduce fuel prices drastically- FAILED
5. I will put money in your pockets- FAILED
6. I will build a factory in each district in Ghana- FAILED
7. I will make sure all my appointees declare their assets within 6 months into my administration- FAILED
8. I will avoid the appointment of MPs and Ministers to positions of Chairman of Public Sector Companies to avoid intrusion of the party- FAILED
9. I will eliminate all schools under trees- FAILED
10. I will clear all filth in the cities within 100 days into office- FAILED
11. I will make Ghanaians pay one-time premium for the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)- FAILED
12, I will give 40% of ministerial appointments to women- FAILED
13. I will build 200,000 houses within 5 years through the STX Korea deal and 30,000 of the houses would be given to the security officers- FAILED
14. I will expand the school feeding programme to cover all public basic schools- FAILED .
15. I will make armed robbery a thing of the past- FAILED
16. I will provide meaningful jobs to the youth- FAILED
17. I will generate funds internally and not rely on IMF, World Bank or foreign loans for development- FAILED
18. I will bridge the poverty gap between the north and the south- FAILED
19. I will put GHC600m into the Savannah Accelerated Development Authority (SADA)- FAILED.
20. I will build the Eastern and Western corridor infrastructure- FAILED
21. I will cut down waste and profligate SPENDING- FAILED
22. I will prosecute my corrupt ministers and appointees without asking for evidence- FAILED
23. I will turn the Golden Jubilee House into a poultry FORM-FITTING FAILED
24. I will abrogate the Ghana Telecom sale to Vodafone- FAILED
25. I will modernize agriculture and improve education at all levels- FAILED
26. I will cut down rice importation by 50%- FAILED
27. I will expand all social interventions introduced by my predecessor- FAILED
28. I will not be a globe-trotter like Kufuor- FAILED
29. I will not introduce any new tax to overburden the people- FAILED
30. I will wage war against narcotics trade- FAILED
31. I will pay professional allowance to all professional teachers and increase the allowances of teacher trainees- FAILED
32. I will form a government on expertise and competence, not on partisan basis- FAILED
33. I will make Ghana, a car assembly point- FAILED.
34. Dumsor will be a thing of the past by 2013- FAILED
What percentage will you give to President John Mahama?
“If you want to test a man’s character, give him power” – Abraham Lincoln.