Undercover Ghana In The Eyes of God.
… When Cash Determines Life And Death, When Criminals Are Unleashed I-Onto Society, When The Solution Rather Is The Cause, One Wonders Where To Begin! One Wonders Where To Begin When The Source Of Corruption Itself Is The Court! - Anas Aremeyaw Anas
Here comes the voice of the judges after taking bribe money:
VOICE 1: "It was when I was in Bimbilla and Yendi that people used to be generous in Accra. I haven't seen anybody like you"
***Said by High Court Judge Ajet Nassam.
VOICE 2: "What if I release him (armed robbery suspect) on Friday and I don't see you again" ***By High Court Judge Charles Quist
What shall we called them? "efiafitsu" or "awi" or "dwolo"
Micah-7: 2-7 Paradigm Shift Section
2. The faithful have been swept from the land; not one upright person remains.
Everyone lies in wait to shed blood; they hunt each other with nets.
3. Both hands are skilled in doing evil; the ruler demands gifts, the judge accepts bribes,
the powerful dictate what they desire—they all conspire together.
4. The best of them is like a brier, the most upright worse than a thorn hedge.
The day God visits you has come, the day your watchmen sound the alarm. Now is the time of your confusion.
5. Do not trust a neighbor; put no confidence in a friend. Even with the woman who lies in your embrace guard the words of your lips.
6. For a son dishonors his father, a daughter rises up against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—a man’s enemies are the members of his own household.
7. But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.
***If Anas Aremeyaw Anas' Judgement could scare the whole Ghana and shake the foundations of our legal system with just a video clip then what will be God's Judgement which will bring a revelation of all our life video clip before the whole world?...It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the most high God...A call to repentance may. God help us all..
Justice Ajet Nassam has been on the bench for many years, he is highly respected not only in Ghana but also internationally. He is known around the world for his legal dexterity in handling money laundering cases.
Cases presided over by Ajet Nasam.
1. http://www.ghanadistricts/news/?read=49013&sports ….Ajet Nasam refused a one month request by the NLC for the GMA and FWSC to agree on the schedule for payment, indicating that the one month directive issued by the NLC for the parties to agree on a payment schedule to make for an amicable solution of the doctors’ grievances was too long and therefore, directed the parties to endeavor to do so within a week, failure of which the FWSC would be cited for contempt.
2. http://www.ghanaleaksblog/…/three-fined-gh30000-each-fo… …3 fined Ghc30,000 each for stealing Ghc 623,000 from TOR sentenced 15 years imprisonment each with hard labour. A 4th accused person by name Joseph Nyanor, was acquitted and discharged during the trial after his lawyers filed a submission of ‘no case’. Bernard Sallah a.k.a Big Ben was also set free by the court presided over by Justice John Ajet Nasam after the full trial.
3. http://www.myjoyonline/…/hfc-bank-court-dismisses-injun… ….An Accra High Court has thrown out an application by two shareholders of HFC Bank seeking to stop an Extra Ordinary General Meeting requested by SSNIT.
The court presided over by Justice John Ajet Nasam dismissed the application on the grounds that the lawyer who filed the suit had no valid lawyers Annual License to practice.
4. http://nyaaba.blogspot.com/…/money-laundering-caselawyer-ac… ….Lawyer Owusu Juanah and his accomplice, Mr. Victor Amoah who were facing charges relating to money laundering activities were full of joy as they were discharged by an Accra Fast Track High Court (Financial and Economic Crime Division). This was after the death of Nana Kwaku Agyei on a Sunday evening. Justice Ajet presided over this ruling.
5. https://www.pwc/…/ghana-on-point-ruling-on-interconnect… …The controversy over whether Communications Service Tax (“CST”) is
payable on interconnect services provided by TelecommunicationCompany (Telcos) to another was finally put to rest in a judgment handed down by Justice John Ajet-Nasam, of the Economic Crime II court of the Accra
6. http://nsawamadoagyire.ghanadistricts.gov.gh/… ….Ajet was part of a team of judges to free 63 remand prisoners at the Nsawam Maximum Security Prison under the Justice for All Programme.
Ajet was head of justice for all programme and has been on US State Department-sponsored programme.
God bless our homeland Ghana.
More to follow..
Source: ACCRA24.COM & Anas Aremeyaw Anas